
Leif couldn't go because he is saving up all of his time off for when the baby arrives. But he still wanted me to go because that is just how awesome he is. So Cathy, a friend of mine who I met through school came with me. Like many other people, Cathy has a very strong love of all things Lost. Seeing as the show is filmed on Oahu we decided to take a Lost Tour. First of all I have to admit that although I like the show I wouldn't say I am a huge fan. The tour, however, was a lot of fun and an amazing way to see the island.
As you can see we ran into Hurley's (really the Dharma Initiative's) old VW Bus.
Just moments later we were forced to flee from the oncoming smoke monster.
Lost films quite a bit on Kualoa Ranch, which is quite possibly one of the most beautiful places I have ever been.
Tap-dancers in the mall.Because I love food, even not quite four months pregnant (at the time) and losing weight because of morning sickness, so we went on a "Hole in the Wall" food tour. So much fun. Thank God for Zofran. Or as I like to call it, "Mommy's sanity pill."

These are the fabulous ladies making fresh, handmade rice noodles at the Look Funn Noodle House in Chinatown. Across the street, fresh fish. We ate some pretty amazing food like Rambutan fruit, mochi ice cream, Peking Duck, and fish balls (not my favorite, for sure).
Jackie and her twins; Darla and Dexter. Jackie is so much fun and she has the sweetest, mellowest babies I've ever met.
And what would a trip to Hawaii be without a visit to the beach where Leif proposed to me? Waimea Bay. March 23rd 2006. Up until my wedding day it was the best day of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment