Apparently if you subscribe to the modern lifestyle in the U.S. for the fourth wedding anniversary you are supposed to exchange gifts of electronics. In our relationship, if we followed this suggested gift category, the gift-giving would work out in Leif's favor seeing as he is the one in our duo who has the affinity for things of this nature. But alas, poor Leif, we are apparently not modern Americans and so he missed out on his chance for new electronics this anniversary.
We hardly ever exchange gifts, it just isn't our thing. Instead we do vacations. This year was no different and we headed out of town to celebrate the anniversary of the day we got married by staying in a hotel room and eating ungodly amounts of food. It is the Leif + Brianna way.
Personally, I am looking forward to our ninth wedding anniversary. By that time I am going to convert to the modern American lifestyle so I can finally get those leather chaps I've been eyeing.








Happy Anniversary, Brianna. The love for your husband and your life together shines through so brightly throughout the photos and in your words.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you and sending love.
sarah
Happy Anniversary and lovely photos. Wishing you all the best this year and in year 9, and ever after that.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary. These are such beautiful photos Brianna.. I hope that this year will bring you much peace and comfort.
ReplyDeleteWhere did you vacation? I love the chess board.. and your pretty dress!
xo...
Oh - it is looking so gorgeous and almost-summery with you! A fabulous way to anniversary yourselves (though I still think you should hang out for the leather chaps!). I got confused about the bath photo - is it lit from below?
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone!
ReplyDeleteHanen- Those pictures were actually from the hot tub. I couldn't get in and so I sat on the edge and took the photos:)
Happy belated anniversary, it looks as though you had a lovely time. I'm all for the consumption of ungodly amounts of food.
ReplyDeleteLove the photographs, especially the final one. xo