Monday, February 22, 2010

.monopoly money.

If I had a lot of disposable cash, which I do not (thank you very much USC), I would spend some of it on these adorable crankypants knitted baby pants. 

What else would I spend some of that imaginary cash money on? A pair, or two, of classic oxfords. Luckily (or unluckily, depending on how you look at it) my big feet won't fit into these babies.


This beautiful bag from The Sak has been trying to seduce me into buying it for months now.  I've never actually owned an expensive bag before.  The last handbag I bought was from a thrift store in Oregon for $1 and I've used it for the last year.  Seriously. 

But really, if I had the money I would buy this camera for Leif.  The Canon T2i. I know that we will eventually get it before the baby is born but I would like to get it for him now (well, as soon as it becomes available).  He has been spending a lot of time researching cameras and this is the one that he wants.  I like to see him excited over new toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment