Tuesday, February 16, 2010
.week 22.
This week went by in such a blur.
Getting good sleep at night has been getting more and more elusive. My already small bladder has become even smaller and for some reason as soon as I am in bed it seems to shrink even more. It is also at this time that the baby likes to move around the most, which I love. It is like he is telling me goodnight. We are still waiting for his kicks to get strong enough for Leif to feel him. As of right now all of his little movements are for me only but I don't think that will be the case for much longer.
The nausea, my ever-present friend for the last 22 weeks, may finally be starting to leave me. No zofran today and absolutely no nausea. In the past when I tried not taking any of the medication I would still be terribly nauseated even if I never threw up. So I am keeping my fingers crossed that for the rest of this pregnancy the only pill I will need to take everyday is my prenatal vitamin.
Every week that goes by is one week closer to the day I get to meet my son. It is worse than Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yahoo--no nausea! Nice profile; You are starting to look very serious about this prgnancy:)--Tricia
ReplyDelete