something has swallowed my voice.
what compelled me to write here has not been itching inside for weeks and weeks.
so silence has become my companion.
not unwelcome.
i am tired of living in the land of death.
i know i can never leave, i would not want to.
he is in the land of death and so i will also forever remain.
but i am tired and need some distraction.
time away.
for now but not forever.
Oh Brianna.. light for you, and happiness.
ReplyDeleteOn my selfish side, I hope that you will continue to write... I do so love to read your words.
As Leslie says, for selfish reasons I hope you will continue to write but I think I understand. At times I think we all need that silence. x
ReplyDeleteAt times I feel the need to step away and be quiet.
ReplyDeleteI hope you find your distraction, I hope you find some peace and I hope you find your voice again.
Hugs
xxx
I'll chime in and say I'll miss your writing, too. But I understand and I hope the time away is exactly what you need. Thinking of you. xx
ReplyDeleteSame for me, what they ^ said, but please, Brianna, take your time and do whatever you need to do.
ReplyDeleteSending much love to you as always.
Sending love and strength. Be as gentle with yourself as you can, Brianna.
ReplyDeleteHi Brianna, Sending lots of good wishes and hoping the silence is giving you some good space to think.
ReplyDelete