Does anyone watch Community? In my opinion, the best comedy -maybe the best television show of any kind- on air right now. The episode last night was called Remedial Chaos Theory and it was exactly what I was just writing about in my last post. Only it was better written and really, really funny, especially if you watch the show on a regular basis. If you have access to Hulu I highly suggest spending 21 minutes of your life watching it.
P.S. The actor who plays Chang used to be a doctor, which I think is really weird. Also, it gives me hope that one day I can be something other than a slave to practicing medicine.
Whatever they wrote (I have not seen the show) - I seriously doubt it was better written. Your "take" was well worth thinking through.
ReplyDeleteThanks again & don't shut up,
Cathy in Missouri
I haven't been watching Community this year, but now I totally remember why I like it.
ReplyDelete