I wrote this back in September about a beautiful little boy, Auggie, and his equally beautiful parents.
He's gone now at five months old.
There are some things in life that just can't adequately be described in words. I'm heartbroken by his death and struck frozen, once again, by the sheer cruelness that the universe is capable of.
Should you want to give his parents your condolences, you can do so here or here or in this post's comments section and I will send them on to Auggie's mother.
He is so very missed.
Oh gosh, Brianna. I'm so sorry for your friends, for you, for Auggie. I really really am. Please send them my love.
ReplyDeletexo
This has been an impossibly hard thing to comprehend. I have been follwing Auggie on Facebook and Glow. Feeling so much hope everytime he made a step in the right direction. I can not imagine how hard this must be on Jill and her husband after losing Beatrice just over a year ago. I wish there were better words that could express how heart broken so many are for them. It is just so unfair. So very, very unfair. I am shedding tears for them and they are in my thoughts. He was beautiful and perfect and he will be so very missed.
ReplyDeleteHe is so very missed. A beautiful boy and I feel privileged to have caught the tiny glimpses of his life that I was lucky enough to see. My heart goes out to his parents x
ReplyDeleteThis breaks my heart. Why couldn't he just get better? I am so sad for his mama and papa. I know they are in the darkest of despair. Please let them know I care and I am sending love to them.
ReplyDeletePlease send my deepest sympathy to this family. My heart aches for Auggie's mum and dad... such precious baby boy.
ReplyDeleteOh, such awful, awful news. My heart breaks for them. Will be praying for that family.
ReplyDelete