Thank you for all the comments and emails sent over the last few days. They were comforting and much appreciated. Really, I am doing surprisingly ok with the whole thing. The first couple of days there were a lot of tears but now I just feel relieved that it is over. I took the week off of work (which no doubt my employer is not happy with despite the reason) and I plan to spend as much time as possible with my husband and daughter. In spite of the circumstance it is a rare thing for me to have so much free time available for the two people I love most in this world. Being with them is the best medicine there is.
You've been on my mind a lot Bree. I'm glad to know that you're taking time to be with your family. Sending love xx
ReplyDeleteI have been REALLY out of touch with blogland, but I just read your post and am really, really sorry. About just everything. I hope you are feeling OK and are enjoying your time with your family. Lots of love, friend. Sorry I'm so out of the loop--but I'm sending you lots of good, healing energy.
ReplyDeleteFucking March, indeed.
xo
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteBrianna I an so very sorry for your loss.. and sorry to be sending this so late to you. Please know that you are in my thoughts tonight and that I am sending you much love and light as always... xxxx
ReplyDeleteDark
ReplyDeletein Missouri and crying
damn damn damn
damn you, Death
I hate you
I hate what you do
I hate that you take
I hate your smothering
why can't you just
go to Hell
where you
belong
Why?
And all this month, more and more this week
my heart hears
that drum that beats for George
if only
it were his heart
beating and your ear
pressed there
to feel
it.
Sad, God, really, I am so sad for you, Brianna.
March has no right to treat you this way.
Not again,
xo CiM
Remembering George Ellsworth
ReplyDeleteand his mother
and his father
and his sister
missing him
today.
With a sad heart
love,
CiM