Sunday, September 19, 2010

.back in the city of angels.



We finally made it home yesterday at around 3 a.m.  It was nice, after nearly a full twenty four hours of traveling without any sleep, to see the familiar unfamiliar Korean characters on all the signage in our little part of Los Angeles.  It is nice to be home.

Honduras was amazing.  More beautiful, peaceful, and relaxing than I thought it would be.  

I spent most of yesterday in a daze thanks to only getting three hours of sleep before we were up and about for the rest of the day.  But I did get to spend a couple hours just catching up on some emails, phone calls, and blogs.  We only had access to the internet a couple of times during the trip, which was great.  But about halfway through our trip I had some time to kill and free wifi so I spent about a half an hour reading random things and sending random email.  So if you see in your blogger stats a little blip from Honduras, that was me! 

I have so many stories and photographs that I am excited to share them with you all.  For now, these are the last two photographs I took (on my cracked iPhone) before we left Honduras (hopefully not for good).



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I want to go there.

    Thank you for all of the comments and support you've sent my way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am salivating like crazy. MORE pictures and stories please!!
    Glad you are home safe. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my the beach shot is absolutely gorgeous. I want to go to Honduras, too! So glad you had an enjoyable and relaxing time and I can't wait to hear more about your trip.

    ReplyDelete