Sunday, September 26, 2010

.one appreciative blogger.

Thanks to Angela, who shares her story and the story of her daughter Charlotte over at Little Bird, I am now the proud owner of this here award.  It says that I have One Lovely Blog.  Pretty sweet.


So thank you Angela, for thinking of my little blog in this tiny corner of the internet.

The rules...

1. Accept the award and post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.
2. Pay it forward to 10 other bloggers that you have recently discovered.
3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they have been chosen.


I would like to pass it on to the following corners of the internet and the lovely people that occupy them. Whether or not they know it, by sharing their stories they are helping to keep me sane while I am waiting for the bus to arrive.  

Barbara of burble
Janis of Ferdinand's Gifts
Jenn of Jenn's Den
B of non geordie mum
Sarah of Nerd Nuggets
Mandy of One Good Thing
Catherine of Between the Snow and the Huge Roses

5 comments:

  1. Thank you, Brianna. I have been almost catatonic this last week, largely unable to write or respond to anything, but I wanted to tell you that I appreciate this, and that your blog helps me, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw... thank you so much!
    I <3 your blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete