As if starting a new job isn't stressful enough...
add an entirely new career,
one in which I am responsible for people's actual physical health
while I'm pregnant,
still mourning the loss of our son
and trying to navigate that mine field of emotions.
All while watching the date on the calendar get closer and closer to the anniversary of his death.
Even though I work with nice people (really I do) there are days I come home and just want to crawl in bed and pretend that I don't have to get up and go back the next day. I want the confidence that comes from practicing medicine for years even though I know full well that I am actually going to have to put those years in before that happens.
Years.
Suck. Why didn't I pick a career with less stress? Like billionaire heiress.
never let it be said you take the easy options!
ReplyDeleteBillionare heiress..you and me both :P
Here's my smug snort saying 'preach it'. I wish... like FF said, you and me both!
ReplyDeleteYes! That's my dream job - billionaire heiress. We have so much in common. :)
ReplyDeleteHoping the stress lifts soon for you, though I imagine it won't until at least next month. Thinking of you and George often. xx
None of these are easy things to do, even in isolation. To do them all together is very tough indeed.
ReplyDeleteWish I could grant us all billionaire heiress status.