Wednesday, October 20, 2010

.dull.

Feeling uninspired.

Things have taken a turn for the decidedly monotonous.

Life.  Death.  Writing.  (not)Working.  Myself.

Yawn.

This afternoon I felt the urge to take scissors to my hair and watch it fall to the bathroom floor.

I'm wondering where to look to find inspiration.



Where do you find inspiration?

3 comments:

  1. Honestly, I don't even know anymore. Although I do enjoy lazing around outside on a beautiful, clear, brilliantly blue skied day, that makes me feel peaceful more so than inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is funny that you should mention blue skies. It has been incredibly overcast and rainy here for the last five or six days, which is totally unusual. I think that it might have something to do with how blase I've been feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh. I know that rut you talk about. ((hugs))
    Go for a long walk. or sit and people-watch. climb to a high place. lay on your back and watch whatever drift. eat ice-cream. make a new recipe. go to a performance. watch old movies.
    I hope this lifts soon. xo

    ReplyDelete