Thursday, October 28, 2010

.sick.

I am feeling under the weather today.   I've been laying in bed all day sleeping and, just now, talking with a recruiter while trying not to sound like I was going to be sick at any minute.  The good thing about being sick is that I get lunch time visits from my husband.  I am eagerly awaiting his arrival and the bottle of Sprite he has with him.

Leif finished the video of our time in Copan a couple of days ago.  As always, he did a wonderful job.
For your viewing pleasure...


Copán Ruinas from leif on Vimeo.

6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're not feeling well. I got the flu on Saturday night and just today I felt well enough to leave the house. Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Angela. I hope I feel better soon too. I'm glad you are on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic video, I really enjoyed it. Kudos to Lief. Hope you feel better soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending you get well wishes....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you are feeling better!

    Thank you for sharing the video, it is absolutely gorgeous, so full of textures. I loved seeing you on it, and held you in my heart. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for the well wishes. I am feeling much more like myself today.

    ReplyDelete