Last week I went to Disneyland,
with Jackie, her babies, and her brother's family.
It was decorated for Christmas.
I saw the Loneliest Looking Person in the Happiest Place on Earth.
I took photographs of The Haunted Mansion as it is decorated like The Nightmare Before Christmas...
and I took photographs of the Carousel...
and of the lights in Peter Pan' Flight...
and of the "lasers" in Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters...
and of all the lights on Main Street.
It was so much fun. I needed that.










that Jackie sounds like a good egg. Sounds like an amazing trip - so glad you went and had fun. xxh
ReplyDeleteSounds like such a lovely trip. I'm glad you were able to go and I hope it lifted your spirits. Poor lonely woman, though. What a sad photo.
ReplyDeletedisneyland with old friends sounds perfect. glad it was good.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you got some of what you needed, Brianna. And your photographic eye is amazing.
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures.. we are going in early 2011.. i am nervous, but seeing this makes me have hope that I might not loose my mind when we get there.....
ReplyDeleteHow did I miss this post?! I love Disneyland and I'm so glad you had fun Brianna! And you are going to love it Leslie! That's an order! xo
ReplyDelete