I love to vote. I don't really know for sure if my vote matters in the grand scheme of things. But going to the polls makes me feel like it does. What about you?
I always vote. Just because, as you say, it makes me feel like my opinion matters.
Sadly, I don't think I have ever voted for the party that came to power in any of the elections I've voted in so perhaps that feeling is just an illusion :(
Sigh- I am hiding my head in shame...
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDeleteThe good news is there are 734 days until the next Presidential election. That one is the most important one anyway.
I always vote. Just because, as you say, it makes me feel like my opinion matters.
ReplyDeleteSadly, I don't think I have ever voted for the party that came to power in any of the elections I've voted in so perhaps that feeling is just an illusion :(
Yup, I love to vote, too. :)
ReplyDelete