Hi Brianna, I just wanted to stop by and let you know that we are going to the MISS support group next Wednesday. If you think it would be nice to be around others who have lost babies, you are welcome to join us there. And if you ever felt like riding along with us, we'd be happy to carpool as well. We are in Pasadena. No pressure. Just thought I'd mention it. Kari www.jackatrandom.com
Awwwwwwww. :)
ReplyDeleteOMG.. came to type the SAME thing as Jenn! Awwwwwwwww!! ;o)
ReplyDeleteHi Brianna,
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to stop by and let you know that we are going to the MISS support group next Wednesday. If you think it would be nice to be around others who have lost babies, you are welcome to join us there. And if you ever felt like riding along with us, we'd be happy to carpool as well. We are in Pasadena. No pressure. Just thought I'd mention it.
Kari
www.jackatrandom.com
Also, my email is kjackson_la@yahoo.com
ReplyDelete- Kari