Saturday, June 4, 2011

june 4

This morning I'm thinking about my friend Jenn and her family.  Today marks the one year anniversary of her son Micah's birth and death.  I can't help but return to the place in my head where I just cannot accept that these things happen as frequently as they do.  Jenn has been a tremendous support to me over the last year and although I am grateful for that I wish that there was never a reason for us to meet.  I wish this day meant something different for her than it does.

Please head over to her blog and lend her your support today.  Whether or not you have found yourself in the position to be missing one of your own children, support means the world to those of us who are.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Brianna. Your kindness and support has meant so much to me. Sending you so much love and some gratitude, too. xx

    ReplyDelete