Mom,
You have always been there for me when I've needed you. You laugh with me when I laugh and cry with me when I cry. I know you are proud of the way I have turned out and I have you and dad to thank for that. Thank you for always supporting me in everything I do.
Lisa,
I watch you with your girls and I am amazed. You have raised a wonderful little person named Maya. She is inquisitive, well-behaved, and happy. It is so obvious that Leela loves you so much. I know that she will grow up to be just as wonderful as Maya but in her own great ways. I hope that I will be as good as a mother as you are.
Tricia,
How can someone get so lucky as to have you for a mother-in-law. You are kind and patient and generous. You have always made me feel welcome and a part of your family. Although you are so far away you have been with us through our hard times. I have you and Eric to thank for raising such a wonderful son.
Grandma,
You have been gone for over three years now. In my life you are the strongest, bravest, and most incredible woman that I will ever know.
Jackie,
You are an enigma. I have no idea how you raise two active one-year old babies and have all the energy you do. You are super-mom and super-friend.





No comments:
Post a Comment