I've come to the conclusion that I am really just an old woman in a young woman's body. While at the Ace Hotel in Palm Springs this came to me as we lay poolside, observing all the other hotel guests. There were too many people. Especially too many overly-young (very early 20-somethings), overly-bronzed, overly-loud, and overly-hip people for my tastes. At some point in my life, probably about eight years ago, I would have loved this crowd (because I was this crowd) but now it is just too much for me.
But that being said it was fun. The place is pretty darn cute and the rooms were very comfortable. By far the best part of the trip was the airtram ride and hike in the San Jacinto mountains just above PS. I would definitely recommend going at least once to anyone who lives in Los Angeles. It was absolutely breathtaking.





No comments:
Post a Comment