Wednesday, August 11, 2010

.this is a stupid post; consider yourself forewarned.

Signs that I am pushing the limits of my sanity in regards to preparing for my board exam:

I've read and reread the same damn paragraph three times because by the time I get to the last sentence I can't remember what the first three said.

It is 7:00 p.m. and I want to go to bed.

I would rather not eat anything for dinner rather then get up from the couch to walk to the kitchen.

I think I may have the energy it takes to turn on the bath water so I can take a bath, but I am not totally convinced so I am still sitting on the couch.

I am writing a really stupid blog post like this one so that friends and family can be assured that I am still alive even though I have been basically unattainable by phone or email during these last few (ok, seven) days.

....................

And I am alive.  But just barely.  Five more days. 

1 comment:

  1. 3 more days now, right? Crossing everything that it goes superbly for you. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete