Sunday, December 19, 2010

portlandia


Portland is such an awesome city.

It is where young people go to retire.

Where the tattoo ink never runs dry.

Where all the hot girls wear glasses.

and where wearing flannel shirts still looks fly.



Portland + Fred Armisen = This show is going to be Awesome.

5 comments:

  1. Everyone here has been reposting this video.It's so true! Wish we had IFC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness- SO funny! Is this really going to be a a TV show??

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is true! That is why it is so funny. I swear I've seen all those people in the video at some time or another during our many, many visits back to Oregon.

    Leslie- It is going to be a show! I am very excited about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic. And so true. And being from SF, I also enjoy the subtle dig at the end where he tells her that her nose piercing and earrings make her too San Francisco and yanks them out.

    ReplyDelete