Saturday, June 19, 2010

.my favorite fathers.

To my father:

As fathers go I have pretty much the best one a person could ever hope for.  I love him dearly. 
The skinny tomboy who was always at the heels of her father, a second shadow following him where ever he went may have grown up and gotten married but she has never stopped being his little girl.
My father, the most gentle man in the world, taught me what it means to be compassionate and giving.
 And he is so very proud of me...which means the world to his youngest daughter.


To Eric:

What a great father-in-law I have.  Some people complain about their in-laws while all I do is sing their praises.  One who can raise their son to be as respectful, loving, polite, and kind as Leif, is a great father indeed.


To my husband:

You are the most courageous father I know.

I love you so, so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment