I haven't felt much like writing here this week. At least not about cheery topics like my dead baby.
Maybe it is because I've been walking a lot, like as in many, many miles nearly everyday. It is like I just discovered that you can get to Place B from Place A using only your feet. Imagine that? I just put in my headphones and my life is suddenly accompanied by a soundtrack of songs from The Shins, Circulatory System, Radiohead, and Elvis Presley. Is it possible that I work out all the stuff I need to during those walks without having the need to do it here?
Maybe it is because my board exam is coming up in just over two weeks and I have entered survival mode. The place where I can function with only one goal in mind; do not fail this exam, oh please, oh please, oh please.
Maybe it is because I have something to look forward to in our upcoming vacation. Sandy beaches and warm water.
Maybe it is because my heart is slowly making scars around the places where I had to stitch it back together again after it shattered into a million pieces.
Maybe I am just exhausted.
No comments:
Post a Comment