Right now my hair is just about the longest it has ever been. I've been growing it out for almost a year now with just a couple of trimmings on occasion. I had planned on keeping it long but now I am contemplating a change. I don't want to color my hair because it took me forever to grow it all out and it turned out that after I did get all the dye out I actually liked the color of my hair. So if I do change my hair it is going to be all in the cut.
So here are a couple of options that I am thinking about (ignore the color). And yes, that is a photo of me from my wedding three years ago...
The Bob (without bangs)
The Bob (with side bangs)
Keep it long #1
Keep it long #2
So which one?


.jpg)

My favorite one is the bob wit side bangs. It would frame your face really nicely. I also like the keep it long #2. Getting bangs can shnazz up a long do - I did it recently and LOVE 'em. I get to keep my length but have a little style to go with it. :) Definitely an option that comes with personal experience and recommendation. (This is Tia - "tituli" probably doesn't make sense ;)
ReplyDeletei say bob with side bangs too. better late than never? are you still thinking about a cut?
ReplyDelete