No schoolwork. No housework. No studying.
Now it is only a list of indulgences and activities in Los Angeles that I either haven't yet done or that I enjoyed enough the first time around that I want to experience it again.
Here it is so far:
Activities
Griffith Observatory
Basketball game at Staples
Huntington Library
Beach
Charmlee Park
Poppies in Lancaster
Thai Elvis
Hollywood Cemetery Cinespia
LA river tour with Friends of LA River
Esotouric tour
Bob Baker Marionettes
Angel’s Flight
LA Zoo
Restaurants
Hatfield’s Tasting Menu- Best food I've ever had. Hands down.
The Corner Place- Korean cold noodle soup, so popular patrons can't take it "to go" for fear of the recipe being copied.
Bulgarini Gelato- We have a favorite gelato place (Pazzo) but this one is supposedly even better...I am dubious.
NBC Seafood- Dim Sum.
Animal- Lots of pork (this one is for the hubster).
Auntie Em’s- The best biscuits and gravy I've ever had.
El Parian- Goat stew. I can't say that it sounds super appealing but I am curious.
Golden Triangle- Chinese food. For reals Chinese food.
Guelaguetza- Mole. Ole!
Jitlada- Southern Thai food that is so hot it will cause fire to shoot out of your ears.
Kyochon- Korean fried chicken loaded with MSG (so I hear).
Park’s Barbecue- The best Korean bbq in K-town.
Pho Minh- Lines for pho so long that it is an hour wait time.
Tacos Baja Ensenada- Fish tacos.
Wurstkuche- The best french fries ever had...and the sausages aren't too shabby either.
Bibimbap at Gamja Bawi at K-Town plaza
Hainan chicken rice at Savoy Kitchen
No comments:
Post a Comment